After any powerful event in our lives we often find physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual changes occur. Return to our normal environments may at first feel confusing, disjointed, or even painful.
We invite you to approach your journey back to everyday life with gentleness and respect for the experience you had. In fact, the same amount of energy we spent choosing, planning, and attending the event could be spend integrating and digesting the event for the months to come.
Below are some tips that pay be helpful for a grounded, healthy, and peaceful transition into life post-gathering:
- Bathe with epsom or sea salts
- Allow extra time for rest and relaxation
- Eat grounding foods like root vegetables and mushrooms.
Honor Your Experience and Hold Space for Yourself
- Honor a four-day blanket post-gathering: Pay attention to signs, messages, dreams.
- Journal to process your experiences and record memories
- Embrace solitude, avoid people and environments that disrupt your emotional well-being
- Avoid intense activities, instead make time for contemplation, spaciousness, and transition
- Choose music that is soft, and non-verbal
Connect with the Spirit Weavers Community
- Find your Instructors and Attendees on Social Media or Spirit Weavers locally to share about your experiences during and after the gathering. Let this be a gentle time of sharing tea and stories.
- Keep the sacred sisterhood alive by continuing to meet on a regular basis for support, strength, and love.
- Reach out to new and/or friends who attended the gathering and aren’t local via social media. Share memories and experiences, ask for reflection, advice, and follow-up activities.
Many blessings on your journey!